Yay.
I got a Job as a youth Pastor in marshal (30mins from Jackson). i start in about 2 weeks. Amanda and I had lunch with the youth Pastor and his wife. they are really nice.
It is amazing seeing God provide in so many areas of our lives.
hope everything is going well.
Jamie and Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job guys! I am happy for ya. For Jamie, dude, your still stuck in Michigan? You need to have the beach still in your life man! Haha! Hope to see you two when I go back to Michigan in August!
-Mogli
well you are a naughty man therefor i might think that amanda is a naughty one too. And we all know that god is the naughtyest of them all, as he created the guys that created the goon show! (which i am listening too right now! yay!
Aside from my foolishness, congrats on the youth paster job thats unreal. You will be awesome !!!!
Miss'n my mate boo
Dion :)
Post a Comment